Our FlyElephant command wants to congratulate all with coming New Year, to wish all the best and successful implementation of all conceived projects forthcoming year and that at the weekend was what to esteem, we publish fresh number of the digest. Today in release a traditional selection of interesting links on news and materials in the directions: artificial intelligence, big data and high-performance calculations.
On January 14th we will hold a webinar on Introduction to machine learning"" on which we will talk about history and the basic concepts of machine learning. Let's consider popular problems / algorithms of machine learning, and also we will start their examples by means of FlyElephantthe platform and we learn as it is possible to use this platform for a solution of problems of artificial intelligence. It is possible to be registered on a webinar here.
- 2015 Data Science Salary Survey
- FUN WITH HEATMAPS AND PLOTLY
- An R function return and assignment puzzle
- Software development skills for data scientists
- The Top 3 Big Data Trends of 2016
- Get The Best R Books For Just of $5
- IoT And Big Data – The What, Why and What Next
- K Means Clustering in R
- 5 Trends That Will Drive Big Data in 2016
- 10 Big Data predictions for 2016
- Network charts of commuting in New Zealand with R and D3
- 25 Java Machine Learning Tools &Libraries
- R and Python: Gradient Descent
- 12 Amazing Big Data Success Stories for 2016
- 6 MACHINE LEARNING VISUALIZATIONS MADE IN PYTHON AND R
- The future of analytics – top 5 predictions for 2016
- Big Data in 2016: Cloudy, with a Chance of Disappointment, Disillusionment, and Disruption
- HERE'S WHAT WE CAN EXPECT FROM DEEP LEARNING IN 2016 AND BEYOND
- Google rejects military funding for its advanced humanoid robot
- Analyzing networks of characters in 'Love Actually'
- 50 Deep Learning Software Tools and Platforms, Updated
- Investing In Artificial Intelligence
- Cheat Sheet: Data Visualization with R
- The current state of machine intelligence 2.0
- Top 10 Machine Learning Algorithms
Video and presentations
- Profiling at Scale
- Blazegraph Accelerates Graph Computing with GPUs
- SC15 Video: Mellanox’s Gilad Shainer on Co-design, Exascale, UCX, and More
- Design Thinking for Data Science
- Using OpenMP at NERSC
- How Much Does it Cost to Run an HPC Server in the Cloud?
- 32nd International Conference on Machine Learning (ICML), Lille 2015
- Beating Python's GIL to Max Out Your CPUs
- EMiT 2016 Emerging Technologies Conference, June 2-3, Barcelona
- DeepHack.Q&A; January 31 — February 6, Moscow
- International HPC Summer School 2016, June 26 – July 1, Ljubljana
- HPCS 2016, July 18 – 22, Innsbruck
- Data Elixir: ISSUE 67
- AI Weekly: ISSUE 28
- 10 Bits: Data News Hotlist ISSUE 52
- KDnuggets ISSUE 42
- BEST OF THE VISUALISATION WEB … NOVEMBER 2015
I will be grateful for any wishes and suggestions for improvement of the digest. If you want to share with all useful links, send me to email@example.com — I will surely include them in the following release of the digest.
← Last release of the digest.
This article is a translation of the original post at habrahabr.ru/post/274335/
If you have any questions regarding the material covered in the article above, please, contact the original author of the post.
If you have any complaints about this article or you want this article to be deleted, please, drop an email here: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We believe that the knowledge, which is available at the most popular Russian IT blog habrahabr.ru, should be accessed by everyone, even though it is poorly translated.
Shared knowledge makes the world better.