If long ago it was interesting to you how Big Data is applied in different areas of business, science and public administration and it there was a wish to hear from people who are engaged in it, then welcome to the Festival of Data which will take place on December 19 at the Exhibition of the High SMIT Technologies in the Museum of Moscow.
During several business hours of the Festival leading experts of the industry from Yandex, "Schools of data Beeline", Data-Centric Alliance, Avito, state unitary enterprise "NI and PI of the General plan of Moscow, Higher School of Economics National Research University will tell guests of an exhibition about perspectives of use of data analysis in the next several years.
Program of the Festival
- 12.00 – 12.30 — Andrey Ustyuzhanin, the Head of joint projects of Yandex and CERN
Subject: "CERN project"
- 12.30 - 13.00 – Vorobyov Alexey Eduardovich and Krasnoshchekov Kirill Igorevich, Research associates GUP "NI i PI Genplana Moskvy"
Subject: "Beginning of a big way: big data and planning of the cities"
- 13.30 – 14.00 — Natalya Kalaytanova, the Media expert of the DCA company (Data-Centric Alliance).
Subject: "The future of media during an era of big data: anything personal"
- 14.00 — 14.30 – a break
- 14:30 – start of a hackathon in Beeline Future Center
- 14.30 – 15.00 – the expert of Avito
- 15.00 – 15.30 — the Expert "Schools of data Beeline"
- 15.30 – 16.00 — Rostislav Yavorsky, the Associate professor of department of data analysis and artificial intelligence of faculty of computer sciences of Higher School of Economics National Research University, the candidate of physical and mathematical sciences.
Subject: "Analysis of network interaction in commands and communities"
- 16.00 – 16.30 — Sergei Marín, the Head of service of development of products of Big Data Beeline
"Beeline Future Center" will become a key zone at the Festival. During the day in a light cube of the center there will take place the hackathon which winner will acquire the right to complete a course of machine learning at "School of data Beeline".
The festival of data "Big Data" will take place on February 19 with 12 till 16:00. Museum of Moscow, Zubovsky Boulevard, 2. An input on the Festival under input tickets for an exhibition.
Be registered for free visit of the Festival.
This article is a translation of the original post at habrahabr.ru/post/273117/
If you have any questions regarding the material covered in the article above, please, contact the original author of the post.
If you have any complaints about this article or you want this article to be deleted, please, drop an email here: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We believe that the knowledge, which is available at the most popular Russian IT blog habrahabr.ru, should be accessed by everyone, even though it is poorly translated.
Shared knowledge makes the world better.