Small enterprise – to 100 employees. We will designate them MMB.
MSP – Small and medium business, everything that not large business.
Who really needs automatic telephone exchange?
Who really purchases physical automatic telephone exchanges? These are the companies having long-term plans. They have a vision, there are guaranteed resources at least for a year, there is a development strategy. They are ready to pay and understand why they need automatic telephone exchange. These are the so-called companies "with high managerial culture".
Thus, the automatic telephone exchange was always destiny of the "correct" companies. The fact that they bought automatic telephone exchange, being put in CAPEX, just separated them from other "temporary-project" companies. CAPEX was the filter on adequacy of the company: the company is ready to be enclosed in what really is necessary for it and long time will be used in the future.
To us it seemed that it is possible to simplify everything, to clean CAPEX and MMB will purchase. No, will not purchase. And that is why.
At microbusiness the main issue — how to earn money, but not how to spend money now for the foggy future then:
- why to analyze and save records of talk;
- why to do various schemes of rescue of a call;
- why to care for the provided service and quality of service;
- why to call back according to numbers of the passed challenges including which are saved up for night time and days off.
As the exception confirming the rule, many microbusinesses buy Virtual automatic telephone exchange as a tablet for business to one more tablet in the form of CRM. In all other cases "it is not necessary to them".
The reasons for which MMB is not necessary automatic telephone exchange and, respectively, Virtual automatic telephone exchange.
- Mobile communication. Mobile operators provide very cheap rates with the included minutes. For example, Tele2 for 400 rubles gives 600 minutes across Russia. Any automatic telephone exchange and Virtual automatic telephone exchange will not provide such low rates.
- IP telephony and cheap calls. Calls by means of IP telephony are not cheaper than rates of mobile operators with the included minutes long ago. Nevertheless the IP telephony is still cheaper than outdated analog and digital channels because operators-suppliers do not index the price.
- Chats. Chats on the website resolve an issue of contact with the client. The client can quietly state the task and solve it in a chat, without resorting to the help of a call to the company.
- Taskmenedzhera. Close communications in command. Instead of internal sozvon the issue is resolved in the service interface.
- Capture forms on the website and baskets. One more option of interaction with clients. Thanks to the website the company does so that the client independently makes out orders and fills the necessary forms without the need for a call. Often online stores aim to make everything that the client passed to self-service.
- Skype and Zoom. Completely closes a question of interaction in the company between employees, and also audio and video conferences. Now there is no need to know the internal room of the employee in automatic telephone exchange that with it to talk over. Communications with partners are closed automatically too. All have Skype already.
- Messengers (Telegram, Slack, etc.). Also close a question of communication in the company. In certain cases even allow to take orders, for example, of WhatsApp, Viber.
- E-mail. Exists for a long time, but became even more convenient due to transition to smartphones. Resolves an issue of internal communication and interaction with clients.
- Means of corporate work (Bitrix24). Perfectly close interaction in the company setting and discussion of tasks without calls each other.
- Number 800. Allegedly increase quantity of calls and, as a result, clients. Actually it not so. Perhaps, such numbers look more solid, but do not lead to conversion increase in any way. And there are such numbers and minutes of calls on them is rather expensive.
- Direct numbers. Actually number is not important for small business. At first another is always used mobile, then mobile, then, perhaps city multichannel. All numbers are anyway posted on the websites and the client will be able always to staticize it. In case of change of number with old on new it is always possible to set readdressing.
- Readdressing in a time off on managers. It is no secret that managers work for 8 hours and no more. They will not begin to answer calls to a time off. They will have thousands of the reasons not to answer: from noise in the subway to the silent mode on phone. We specially conducted researches on small clients and rang them a time off. Despite the configured readdressings, nobody answered us. And moreover, then did not call back in working hours.
- Control of employees. All employees in MB and so under control. There is no need for additional tools. It is visible who calls who does not call who as tells who incorrectly speaks. Same the small companies which battle for a survival.
Why the cost of Virtual automatic telephone exchange such low and constantly decreases?
To microbusiness and small business as it is described above automatic telephone exchange it is not necessary and they reluctantly pay for this service, but perhaps would use it free of charge! It indirectly is confirmed by constantly decreasing cost of solutions of Virtual automatic telephone exchange from participants of the market.
To medium and large business of automatic telephone exchange gets in a makeweight to all other infrastructure "as if" free of charge in service. The equipment either is already set, or free Asterisk solutions are used and supported by internal technicians without separation from the main affairs.
Therefore in either case the solution of automatic telephone exchange aims to 0! At the zero cost small business will begin to use VATS with a view to the future, and large business will be able to refuse the bulky solutions at the next expansion or increase in capacities for benefit of a solution with zero (!) cost in a cloud.
What has to be the actual cost of VATS?
Ordinary when calculating the price of a cloud and SaaS of a solution, loss between local solution and a solution in a cloud begins after the first year of use. I.e. service cost for the first year equals costs of purchase of the equipment. But if the cost of ownership of Virtual automatic telephone exchange aims to 0, then such difference will not be. Actually VATS can be paid absolutely in a different way, namely minutes of conversation. Minute as much as possible captures the essence of approach of any saas — pay as you go. The more you speak, the more you pay! And vice versa! I.e. The virtual automatic telephone exchange can be paid only with traffic cost.
Whether so there is a market for Virtual automatic telephone exchange?
The market of Virtual automatic telephone exchanges is forced to be focused on the companies which are able to afford expenses on iron and program indoor of a solution. I.e. in these companies there has to be a smooth replacement of iron internal solutions by clouds.
Primary benefits Virtual automatic telephone exchange for this market — a possibility of SUSHCHESTVENNO SEKONOMIT:
- on capital expenses on purchase of station and programs;
- on capital expenses on purchase of ports, channels, licenses;
- on expenses on installation, implementation and service;
- on expenses on laying and lease of channels;
- on expenses on payment of lines for a mnogokanalnost;
- and, at last, on expenses for service, it is enough payment of a traffic for payment of service of VATS!
For an example:
- The digital stream of E1 to 30 lines costs 15 thousand rubles a month, and installation of 30 thousand rubles.
- Many operators still limit the client in channels on outgoing calls! Minute brings to the operator money, and the client cannot make it because of shortage of lines and hears a busy signal.
Why for VATS the question of placement in a cloud or local placement is not necessary?
The iron automatic telephone exchange in the company is always connected by a string of the channel to the telecom operator. If to designate that "thread" — the channel, and "node" — automatic telephone exchange on it, then from movement of a node nothing strongly will exchange. Why?
Any telecom operator has SORM and permanent connection with FSB with a possibility of listening of talk. I.e. even if you have indoor a solution, then all your talk all the same "leaves" the company to reach the subscriber can be controlled by the third party.
Who will sell Virtual automatic telephone exchange?
VATS will become obligatory OTT service of the telecom operator. Now the logic of processing of calls will be located not at the client, and at the operator. At the same time the channel to the operator will remain, but on it there will be "routed" calls.
Modern means of virtualization allow to store data of each client separately and in encrypted form and to service a large number of end devices. Therefore the choice of Virtual automatic telephone exchange by the client will be performed on the level of the provided solution and service.
What parts of VATS will remain demanded by microbusiness?
- Multichannel numbers and their fast connection.
- Record and storage of talk.
- Ready integration with popular products – 1C, amoCRM, Bitrix24, Advantshop.
The virtual automatic telephone exchange will gradually force out iron automatic telephone exchanges at the medium-sized and large companies, and also will allow the small, but perspective companies to shoot and become quickly these large businesses, saving all "loop" of history of interaction with the client. If you small business with ambitions – we are ready to take you "aboard".
Be registered on Sipuni.com now and receive 30 days of testing and 500 rubles into the account on a promo code of "Growth".
This article is a translation of the original post at habrahabr.ru/post/272833/
If you have any questions regarding the material covered in the article above, please, contact the original author of the post.
If you have any complaints about this article or you want this article to be deleted, please, drop an email here: email@example.com.
We believe that the knowledge, which is available at the most popular Russian IT blog habrahabr.ru, should be accessed by everyone, even though it is poorly translated.
Shared knowledge makes the world better.