Digest of KolibriOS #2: that we were brought by February
Digest of KolibriOS #3: beginning of spring
Digest of KolibriOS #4: and spring to us not a noise
Digest of KolibriOS #5: we are with you again
Digest of KolibriOS #6: last fall
Digest of KolibriOS #7: as we wintered winter
Digest of KolibriOS #8: gifts of spring
Digest of KolibriOS #9: summer harvest
The digest of KolibriOS #10 it is short about collected
— implementation something within GSoC
— link to loading
General-system changes (kernel, drivers, libraries):
- RAW sockets are implemented.
- the feature for the TTL installation through setsockopt is added.
- implementation of layers of display of windows, allows to make a window behind or over all.
- functions of receipt of a status of a mouse are expanded.
- general-system settings of smoothing and type size.
- fs.obj — library for convenient work with file system.
- libfrozen.obj — library for work with JSON.
- library.obj — the library allows to load for libraries the list of functions and their address into an array.
- lexer.obj — the library allows to transform an input text code to lexemes.
- libslre.obj — library for search in regular expressions.
- kmenu.obj — is corrected behavior of loss of the enclosed menus near edges of the screen.
- box_lib.obj — correction and optimization.
Changes in application software:
- eskin — the setup utility of the background image, a skin and style of buttons.
Hidden textNow all these parameters are stored in the eskin.ini file in directory/rd/1/settings that has to simplify their setup. So far it needs to be edited manually, but also the graphic utility soon will appear.
- Eolite — the choice of a way by default; a possibility of change of a font (the own format of a font, not system is used!); a possibility of setup of the sizes and a position of a window at start, use of general-system settings of smoothing.
- Tinypad — scaling of a font: correction of bugs;
- Notify — Is added support of controllers; multiple corrections and optimization; does not intercept focus at the program which caused it any more.
Hidden textThe controller — the shared area of memory through which there is a communication of the application and notification. It is created in the application after start of the notification.
Now via the controller it is possible:
— to change the text (the sizes of a window remain invariable);
— to change an icon (in advance the flag with any icon for this purpose has to be used);
— to switch heading;
— to close the notification.
The text in the controller lies in a plain-format, i.e. any screen versions of quotes. И \there it is replaced with the character with a code 10.
- TextReader — the eReader of text files.
— scalable font
— support of different codings
— storage of settings in ini
— a possibility of opening of the current document in Tinypad
- open — navigation from the keyboard; applications which binarnik was not found are not shown in the list any more; Chains of applications Are added. If the TinyPad application is associated with txt, but there is no binarnik of TinyPad, then is tried to start the application from the next field in [TinyPad]. And so recursively, yet it will not be started or the application without the next field will not get (then dialog of the choice of the application will open).
- FB2 Reader — the eReader of fb2-books
Hidden textThe codings UTF-8 and Windows-1251, the formatted text, alignment on width, a table of contents, internal links, notes, images are supported.
- setup — use of ini for storage of settings.
- Dicty — live search; new design; the extent of bases of the dictionary is reduced by 30%.
- kf viewer — a prosmotrovshchik of fonts in the kf format (this font is used in Eolite and TextReader).
This article is a translation of the original post at habrahabr.ru/post/270601/
If you have any questions regarding the material covered in the article above, please, contact the original author of the post.
If you have any complaints about this article or you want this article to be deleted, please, drop an email here: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We believe that the knowledge, which is available at the most popular Russian IT blog habrahabr.ru, should be accessed by everyone, even though it is poorly translated.
Shared knowledge makes the world better.