After short break, our FlyElephant team renews the publication of the digest including selection of links to news and materials in the directions: artificial intelligence, big data and high-performance calculations. Also we now conduct survey among scientists in which we ask to answer couple of questions of carrying out researches connected with their process. We will be grateful to all for participation in poll and pleasant reading materials of the fresh digest!
Infographics and visualization
- Infographic: Will Big Data Get Fans Off the Couch and Into the Stadium?
- What Are The Types Of Virtulization?
- BEST OF THE VISUALISATION WEB … JULY 2015
- Microsoft Puts GPU Boosters on Azure Cloud
- D-Wave to Collaborate with Google, NASA, and USRA on Quantum Computing
- 2015 Data Science Salary Survey
- Delta Method Confidence Bands for Gaussian Density
- Notes on Multivariate Gaussian Quadrature (with R Code)
- Making it easy to use RHadoop on HDInsight Hadoop clusters
- How to become a Data Scientist for Free
- Mistaking a Data Library for a Data Lake: 7 best practices for developing your Hadoop data strategy
- #MonthOfJulia Day 25: Interfacing with Other Languages
- Developing a Plan for Cloud Based GPU Processing
- What you wanted to know about AI
Video and presentations
- HPC Advisory Council Spain Conference 2015
- HPC User Forum Video Gallery – Fall 2015 in Broomfield
- Lustre Developers and Administrators Conference 2015
- PBS Works User Group 2015
- TALK SLIDES FROM SECOND TABLEAU 2015 WEBINAR
- Worldwide HPC Market &2015-2019 Market Forecast
- Webinar: Parallelization bases With/with ++ programs by means of OpenMP (Video. Presentation).
I will be grateful for any wishes and suggestions for improvement of the digest. If you want to share with all useful links, send me to email@example.com — I will surely include them in the following release of the digest.
← Last release of the digest.
This article is a translation of the original post at habrahabr.ru/post/268327/
If you have any questions regarding the material covered in the article above, please, contact the original author of the post.
If you have any complaints about this article or you want this article to be deleted, please, drop an email here: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We believe that the knowledge, which is available at the most popular Russian IT blog habrahabr.ru, should be accessed by everyone, even though it is poorly translated.
Shared knowledge makes the world better.