Development environment: Redmine + Git + ownCloud1 year, 4 months ago
The scenario of use of this sheaf, it is possible to describe briefly as follows:
- Files of the project are stored in Git repositories;
- The repository contains settings, source codes and other files of the project which existence is convenient and admissible in a collective repository;
- In a root cloud directory excluded in .gitignore in which through WebDAV ownCloud the folder, for other files is mounted is located;
- Contents of Git of a repository are traced in Redmine project management system.
The plan of system deployment includes setup of the following services:
- OpenLDAP — the uniform account for all services;
- Redmine — start in Docker the container, creation and a binding of Git of a repository, LDAP authentication;
- NGINX — access to Git to a repository through HTTPS and LDAP authentication;
- ownCloud — LDAP authentication and assembling of the folder through davfs2.